- Not specific
- Identifying new customers.
- Outdoor marketing.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts and content marketing.
- Develop potential clients & maintain a good relationship with the existing clients.
- Client & Project visit and sustain respectful relationship for sale.
- Achieve daily, weekly & monthly target.
- Keeping records of all sales & marketing activities.
- Other work assigned by Management.
- Understand the market, the customer and the competitor.
- Ensure after sales service for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing client relationship.
- Regular follow to the clients.
- Work at office
- Bachelor/Masters degree in any Discipline.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Marketing, Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Real Estate
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 34 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be target oriented, able to fulfill responsibilities.
- Candidates from Real Estate Marketing Background will get preference.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Be a strong team player and have the ability to coordinate sales activity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Should have sound computer proficiency, excellent interpersonal skill and good command over written & spoken English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Conveyance Bill