- Not specific
- We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Sr./Software Engineer with a minimum of 1 year of experience in software Implementation. As a Sr./Software Engineer, the incumbent will provide technical support to software users, assist with software design, development and create technical documents, user manuals, report design, and deploy software in Linux & Windows environments. This role requires technical expertise, Capital Market domain proficiency, RDBMS, and SQL hands-on experience.
- Manage multiple software projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Manage multiple sandbox environments for software testing.
- Manage and troubleshoot new release/patch deployments and provide support for software-related problems.
- Work as a DBA that involves the creation of databases and the development of backup strategies.
- Help improve options in software to accommodate ongoing business needs.
- Test software on every system and browser for every release of the software.
- Work with users to troubleshoot application and general networking errors related to software.
- Track and record software configuration tests in a defect database.
- Require extensive SQL Database familiarity as well as familiarity with program functionality.
- Any other projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, IT, SE, Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: csharp, Java, Oracle PLSQL, SQL, TSQL
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Software Development, Software Implementation, software support
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Investment/Merchant Banking
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in Java or C# and SQL.
- Requires 2+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Experience with using Microsoft T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server would be a plus.
- Extensive understanding of SDLC and scrum methodologies.
- Experience in database development using SQL.
- Experience in database development using PL/SQL would be a plus.
- Experience in configuring, deploying applications in IIS Server would be a plus.
- Experience in Java SE, Java EE, and .NET application development.
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience in configuring, deploying applications in IIS and WebLogic Application Server would be a plus.
- Experience in using configuration management tools like Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC), GitHub.