Technical Assistant, Food Security Skills and Livelihood, HCMP
Last Date: 2022-10-01
- Conduct survey for selection of the project beneficiaries’ using prescribed format developed by project.
- Conduct training for the project beneficiaries and ensure agro-inputs and other assets reached to the beneficiaries for proper and successful implementation.
- Provide technical advice and follow up of the homestead gardening plots and demonstrations and nutrition interventions by visiting the household regularly for effective implementation of the project activities.
- Develop plan for the Community Nutrition Promoters (CNPs) and provide regular follow up and technical support to implement the planned project interventions, particularly establishing homestead gardening components and nutrition interventions.
- Ensure project related financial support to the beneficiaries are done properly with transparency and related data are kept up to date.
- Support to prepare project report through supplying project related data.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Diploma in Agriculture/ Nutrition from any recognized Institution with minimum second class/division or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- Academic knowledge in Agriculture and nutrition
- Good communication skill
- Training Conduct
- Beneficiary and Group formation
- Liaison with Stakeholders
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2