Assistant Project Officer (Logistics), Food Security Skills and Livelihood, HCMP
Last Date: 2022-10-01
- Ensure receive of all project inputs and assets to be supplied for the project beneficiaries.
- Coordinate and distribute of all project inputs and assets among the concerned project staffs.
- Manage and report warehouse and stock-in and stock out of all project inputs/assets.
- Oversee security of the warehouse and ensure agro-inputs and assets are in proper condition in the warehouse.
- Maintain liaison with the project senior staffs to meet the requirement of project.
- Assist in Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, and project Officer (Monitoring) in the MEAL & MIS related activities as necessary.
- Other responsibilities assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor degree in any of the related subject from any recognized university with minimum second class/division or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations
- Understanding of the agro-inputs required for vegetables cultivation
- Capacity to communicate with government and NGO stakeholders
- Capacity to communicate with group farmers
- Good communication skill
- Computer Skill , especially MS offices
- Report writing
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2