HRBP, HR Business Partner
Last Date: 2022-10-19
HRBP, HR Business Partner
View all jobs of this company
- To establish contacts and hold consultations with a view to maintaining harmonious relations between the management of the factory and the workers.
- To study and understand the point of view of the workers and to help the management and the workers to resolve their different in the spirit of understanding and cooperation.
- To deal with wages and employment matters by joint consultation with the management and the workers representative body.
- To develop & conduct the new employees orientation.
- To update the training Schedules as per TNA (Buyer's code & law of the country)
- Orientation schedules as for new employees as per ISO requirements.
- Handle the factory grievance procedure as per the law of the company.
- Responsible for monthly fire drill of all factories.
- Maintaining and the control compliance box.
- To follow up all personal files.
- Maintain all leave register.
- To Prepared monthly left, Resign & Leave Report.
- To prepared letters of appointment, Confirmation, Promotion, and transfer.
- Co-ordinate promotion Transfer & demotion related job.
- To prepared and maintain internal audit check list.
- To promoted health labor management practices.
- To keep coordination with the medical officer of the factory for better treatment of workers.
- To suggest female workers on procedure on availing of maternity leave and how to get the maternity benefits and to keep tracks of workers on maternity leave and to check out the reason if workers does not join after availing the maternity leave and also check out the well being of workers those plan to avail maternity leave.
- To encourage the formation of work committee and join production committee cooperative societies and welfare committee and supervise their working.
- To look after the provision of amenities, such as dining, Crèche, adequate and clean latrine facility drinking water and the like.
- To advice and brief workers on use of PPE machine guarding sanitation OSHS fire safety etc.
- To support team to solve the technical problems and also help the team to prepared (CAP) on the external third party social compliance audit.
- To follow up the CAP as per buyer requirement.
- To check and control monitor of the factory house keeping.
- To check the monthly salary sheet.
- Training records for staff and workers as per ISO requirement.
- Designing the training needs and other developments of personnel to increase productivity.
- To discuss and negotiate with the top management in the preparation and implementation of different policies as require by the local law of the country and buyers COC such as Company policy or workers hand books, Leave policy, Maternity benefit, Disciplinary procedure, Grievance procedure. Salary and wages safety and Security policy, Health policy, Accident policy, Training policy and plant.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management
- The candidate must have good command over English.