- Not specific
- Conduct day-to-day IELTS test registration tasks.
- Counsel IELTS candidates and help them with everything relevant to IELTS preparation and exam purpose.
- Counsel any visitors and students about the existing courses offered by the WINGS Learning Centre.
- Provide students with information about the admission process and answer any questions.
- Prepare and submit daily IELTS course sales reports to the COO & others relevant.
- Follow up potential students who visited once in WINGS Learning Centre. Update and maintain visitor's database.
- Guide students with the admission and registration process. Provide clarifications to students' queries in a professional manner.
- Communicate with potential clients or students and inform them about the various courses offered by the WINGS Learning Centre.
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets.
- University Degree (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) from any reputed University; University Degree in Marketing & Sales or Business or in English is preferable.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Sales & Marketing, Student Counselling
- Age 23 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Females are more encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in English language is absolutely essential.
- Good interpersonal & negotiation skills with corporate people & counseling capacity.
- High-proven intelligence and ambitious sales personality.
- Smart, Energetic, result oriented and has the ability to work under stress.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel and the Internet.
- Should be positive in attitude, result-oriented & ready to take challenges.
- Dhaka (Dhanmondi)
- Attractive package depending on the experience & capability of the candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2