Last Date: 2022-09-25
- Carry out product costing, activity costing, promotion campaign costing, value chain costing, target costing, cost benefit analysis etc.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances, analyzing audit of cost and preparing reports.
- Prepare management information with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor cycle count program and reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Any other job assigned by the superior.
- Part qualified CA or CMA (1200).
- BBA/MBA major in Accounting from reputed institution.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2