Supervisor, Store Management
Last Date: 2022-10-18
- To receive the finished products from production floor with IDC Challan.
- Physical stock checking as per requisition prior to loading.
- Product conformation according to requisition.
- Physical stock checking with Register & TALLY Software.
- Everyday stock report submits to all showroom, Corporate Sales & Distribution department.
- To handover the finished product against requisition to Distribution department.
- To submit the monthly delivery report product Model wise to Top management.
- To prepare monthly Inventory report and submit to the reporting Boss.
- BIN card maintain.
- Finished product receiving & delivery time FIFO maintain.
- Co-ordinate with production departments for smooth functioning of the section.
- Lead the warehouse/store team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
- Preserve all the related documents of receive, dispense & issue materials.
- Ensure continual improvement of work process.
- Managing distribution process efficiently and effectively.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Any additional Professional Qualification/Certification or Certified Training Course in a related discipline will be considered as an added advantage.
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Tk. 12000 - 15000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy