IT - Executive
Last Date: 2022-09-28
IT - Executive
Probashi Palli Group
View all jobs of this company
- Should have a clear knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Maintenance, diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, installing OS/software, and networking.
- Prepare, Install, Configure & Setup and also provide extensive support to PC, workstation, Laptop, UPS, Printer, multifunctional printer,) related Hardware and software issues instantly.
- Configuration and maintained LAN/WAN/WIFI setup and troubleshooting.
- Provide IT supports to user end for their desktops, laptops,
- wireless routers, scanners, printers and other IT assets as per company IT policy.
- Maintenance of IT inventory for both hardware and software and maintaining proper documentation.
- Work closely with the other team members with positive team player attitude.
- Should be able to format the computer and maintain networking.
- Capable of setting CCTV operation and maintenance.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Skills Required: Computer Operating
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Computer Operating, Corporate IT Support, IT Support Service, IT System Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 20 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Customer Support, Client Service, ISP, Network Engineer/ Network Administrator.
- Salary will be provided according to the company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits