Last Date: 2022-10-12
View all jobs of this company
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Collect data from Business Intelligence tools and visualize it
- Use Statistical and Mathematical models
- Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines.
- Contributing in Decision Making
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Creating and managing dashboard in Magento BI and google data studio.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or any quantitative field.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Knowledge about Data Structure (SQL, NoSQL) and algorithms will add value.
- Strong Knowledge in statistics and mathematics using statistical packages for analyzing data sets (Excel, Google sheet, SPSS, SAS, etc).
- Data Analysis using programming languages python or R is a big plus.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking ability.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good at communication in English.
Tk. 20000 - 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekly Holiday (Sunday)
- 6 months motivational increment - 1st time.
- Yearly increment depends on performance and skill
- Supportive work environment
- Skill Development training
- Prayer Space
- Long term Career development plan
- Coffee and Snacks
- Leave Encashment