Last Date: 2022-10-06
Anwar Group of Industries.
View all jobs of this company
- Takeover transport's shift operation from immediate shift officer properly.
- Make sure shift's delivery program concerning with responsible planning officer.
- Confirm own vehicles, drivers & helpers availability status concerning with responsible staffs and / or monitoring VTS time to time.
- Ensure shift coordination in between responsible planning, transport, and delivery people.
- Ensure 100% uninterrupted loading according to program and vehicle's gate out on time.
- Handle shift's drivers & helpers grievances, road expenses, unloading labor availability, and resolving instant road obstructions under acceptable manner, as & when arise.
- Monitor vehicles movement according to selected route and follow up lead delivery time.
- Coordinate in between reporting superior, transport agent and own driver for return trips.
- Keeps shift wise transport reports up to date.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the reporting superior as & when required.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Facilitated training throughout the year.
- Earn leave encashment annually.
- Laundry allowance.
- Others as per company's policies and / or practices.