- Establish harmonious relationship between employee & employer to ensure employee's engagement and motivation;
- Handle industrial disputes in proactive manner to prevent industrial disputes;
- Maintain lawful disciplinary action procedures & ensure uniform record management of disciplinary Action & Grievance issues both Corporate IR & factory;
- Follow-up employees counseling and suggestion box and monitor factory welfare official's activities;
- Attend factory PC meeting and update management about discussed issues for necessary action and follow-up formation of PC committee and safety committee;
- Develop uniform Labor Policy and its implementation among all business units as applicable;
- Conduct awareness program (Legal Rights, wages & benefits, workplace safety etc.) to mitigate undesirable situation in workplace and accumulation ethical relationship among management, non-management & worker;
- Maintain Group Insurance procedure to ensure group insurance claim of deceased employees
- Liaison with regulatory bodies & stakeholders like; BGMEA, BKMEA, Labor Court, Govt. Agencies, Labor Organizations.
- Maintain final settlement of workers and staffs as per set norm;
- Work at office
- BBA & MBA in HRM/MGT or Graduation & post graduation in public administration or Masters in any discipline from any reputed university.
- PGD in HRM & LL.B will get preference
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Bangladesh Labor Law, Corporate HR, Industrial Relation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Garments, Garments Accessories, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age at least 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge on BLA 2006 & BLR 2015 & relevant local law and gazette.
- Working experience in Industrial Relation with large Apparel at Corporate Office.
- Strong analytical & leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Dhaka (Tejgaon)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2