Data Collector/ Field Officer - Brokerage Business
Last Date: 2022-09-29
- Collect leads from the field on daily basis.
- Provide the leads to the executive after following up if owner/seller is interested to sell his/her apartments.
- Contact with managers/care takers of every building road-wise in order to collect sales information.
- Assisting the vendor to hang a branding concord brokerage board in every building when it is required.
- Collect the image/photos of apartments that will be sold.
- Market survey.
- Collect/provide any documents to the owner or buyer if necessary.
- Update daily & monthly report of their activities.
- HSC /Graduate from any reputed university with good academic record.
- Skills Required: MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brokarage, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate product
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have strong Communication & Management Skill.
- Must be knowledgeable about the market and best practices.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Responsible and ethical.
- Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices.
Tk. 12000 - 15000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
Festival Bonus: 2
CL, SL, Earn Leave, Transport, Friday & Alternative Saturday Off, All Government Holidays Off and other benefits as per company policy.