Web Developer (.NET)
Last Date: 2022-09-28
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Write effective APIs.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Improve existing software.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Computer Science Engineering
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2