Sr. Software Developer (Full-Stack Software Developer .NET and React JS)
Last Date: 2022-09-28
Full-Stack Software Developer .NET and React JS
- Analyze requirements given by the Project Manager to determine technical specifications and architecture for the system.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Estimate workload and development delivery timeline.
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, REST APIs.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, Web API, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET Core Framework.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Create and test software prototypes,
- Develop user displays and user interfaces.
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Review and refactor code.
- Write effective APIs.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Computer Science Engineering
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in frontend development using React JS.
- Experience in database design & management using MS SQL Server.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications.
- Familiarity with agile environments.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in using modern Version Control Systems.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2