- BJIT is looking for a Technical Content developing Intern as a highly creative and passionate Technical Content writer with excellent communication & presentation skills. We are happy to welcome someone with a keen mind who is active, highly dedicated & inspired to contribute his/her skills & talents to the organization.
- Your efforts will result in smooth technical communication between the technology developers, content managers and different Engineering departments, and target customers.
- Technical Skills – Must possess the passion to acquire knowledge on diverse platform of complex technical subjects and fields in order to understand technical information before making it easier for others.
- Writing Skills – Excellent written communication skills, in order to clearly deliver solutions as per the needs of target audience within the technical framework.
- Communication Skills – Responsible for consistently finding ways to make communication easier between professionals from technical fields and employees from different fields, and majority of the target audience, it is only natural that they themselves are communication experts.
- Organized & Detail oriented – Must have an organized thought process and the ability to be clear, precise, and as detailed as possible in order to break down complex technical information into easily understood and captivating parts.
- Teamwork – Be actively involved with everyone in the team maintaining a uniform level of communication & empathy, and in order to achieve that, it is important to collaborate, understand, and work well with other writers, developers, users, etc.
- Documentation Skill: The Candidate should be able to prepare eye catching power point presentation with relevant contents which will be precise with correct information.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree, in technical field such as Computer Science & Engineering with a strong focus on English, writing & analytical skills.
- Age 22 to 27 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Not mandatory but good to have-
- Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
- Experience working in a technical startup company, preferably as a technical content writer, but freshers possessing the right skills are highly encouraged
- Tk. 10000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays (Saturday-Sunday)
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Facilities for skill development
- Sponsorship for professional certification